3D Hologram Projection using Redmi Note 3!



Sup guys! So, I was working on something. Well, cool and interesting. Before we head to watch our videos, why not I explain a bit about hologram.

Hologram: It is a physical structure that diffracts light into an image. You can either do a 3D or a 2D image. The best part is you can do it on your own. Yes, DIY.

Here's the video of the 3D Projection using the Redmi Note 3. Let's have some fun!



Oh! And that's not all... 
I was curious and was applying some Science, and thinking 
how can I make my own one.
 My own Hologram video. 
And guess what. Here's the result of it.
 

What do you guys think?
Cool or not?

Make sure you guys let me know in the comments below.

Thanks guys. Stay tuned for more!
And don't forget to share it with your friends!

Stay tuned to my Blog and for updates, follow me at

Instagram: Click Here 
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here

Be sure to like Mi Malaysia on their 

Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here

Till then,
This is Prithivi Raj, Signing off :)