My Experience: Redmi Note 3 + MIUI: How it helped me in my day to day life.


Hey guys. I am back with another blog post on the Redmi Note 3. Well, it's more like an experience thingy. So, I am just gonna go through it. Okay. Let's start.

As we all know Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is actually the Phablet from Mi and it has some seriously good specs and trick up it sleeve. If you wanna learn more, check out my Featured Article on the Redmi Note 3 on the right side. 

And, This Redmi Note 3 is actually running 5.1.1 Lollipop on top of an UI called MIUI. Its created by Xiaomi. And it is actually known for it's customization and most of all for having some cool tricks under the hood. These features does not only sound interesting but it actually helps us through our day-to-day lives. Which is what we want. I have so many features that I love in MIUI but right now, I am actually going to share 3 Features and where it actually helped me so much. #TrueStory



First of all, I personally love reading articles on my handheld devices and to me its actually convenient in a way that I don't have to worry bout carrying a huge newspaper, find a place to read it on my laptop or when I want to travel light without any books to carry. And Reading on the Redmi Note 3 is actually a bliss. The beautiful 5.5" screen shows texts really sharp and clear.  But there are times where you can't take it anymore. Especially at night, you'll feel like the screen is too bright even after reducing all the way down and might even cause headache and other complications. 

And here's where the Read Mode comes in.
Read Mode is actually a really useful feature. What it actually does is eliminates the blue light and gives a yellowish brown. The color of a book paper. For a better readability as well as for a better viewing pleasure. Blue light is the one which actually causes headache for us and stuff. Here's two snap of the Read Mode...

Reading Mode: On
Reading Mode: Off
My second favorite feature. When I am having my lunch with my colleagues or carrying loads of stuff on one hand, and if i had to attend a call or to text any of my loved ones. It's actually kinda hard to respond to them when you have one task on one hand and you are free as well. And here's my favorite feature, One Hand Mode comes in.



 To be honest, I love this feature so much.. All you have to swipe on your Physical button, from your home button to recent apps (To the left) or from your home button to back button (to the right). As I am a leftie, I swipe to the left to actually use it. Oh and you can choose which screen size you want when you're using the One hand mode, 3.5", 4.0" or 4.5".. Neat trick... Haha

And Last but not least, here's a feature I have been using quite a while on this beast. It's the app lock. I know it sounds meh. But answer one question, is there any phone which has a native app locking security feature? Most of the device I have used in my life doesn't have one. I have to go for a 3rd Party App, which can be really annoying. But with MIUI. No Ad, Very Secure and hassle free. 


Oh wanna know what makes this even more interesting? You can use your fingerprint sensor to unlock the app. Oh yeah. That's what I am talking about. 



Well, that's all for now guys. Hope you all enjoyed my Post on this. More to come tomorrow. Haha. Working on a battery test and on one complete project with the timelapse with this baby. 

So stay tuned. And I'll catch you guys on my next post.

Till then.
This is Prithivi / Vesper 
Signing off. :)

Stay tuned to my Blog and for updates, follow me at
Instagram: Click Here 
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here

Be sure to like Mi Malaysia on their 
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here