Roidmi 2S: Unboxing & First Look



I think the last blog post I made was a week ago or something right? Well, Here’s one. And this is an interesting and should I say one of my long awaited Unboxing and First look post. Yep. It’s the Unboxing & First Look at the Roidmi 2S. Roidmi is a part of Xiaomi’s (Mi) Ecosystem where they release interesting smart accessories. And this is one of them. Let’s not waste any time and get right into it.

But before that... Huge thanks to Roidmi for sending this all the way from China. Okay. Let's go!





As you guys can see, the packaging is fairly simple and has that Mi-ish look. Haha. And let’s see what we have written on the box. In front you can see the Logo and it’s written as Music Bluetooth Car Charger, and in this case I have their 2S Version.




And on to the back of the box, we have the functions of the Roidmi 2S. And I gotta say, I like it. So, this particular model of Roidmi supports Voice Assistant, Receiving calls and handing calls, thanks to its built in microphone, Plays music, Broadcasts Navigations and my personal favorite Managing Battery Voltage.

And other stuff written is the cars that are compatible with this product.


Don’t worry, in case you dont have either of these cars. Make sure check out whether your car charging slot is like the image on the left and not on the right. Simple as that.




To the left, we have the serial number, Roidmi’s website and other details.



And to the right, we have the specs of the Roidmi 2S. Since it’s written in chinese, here’s the English version right out from their site.



Yep, you read that right. It does work with iOS devices. But your iDevice should be running iOS 8.0 and above to use this feature.


Now, it’s time to look at the product itself. I really have to say, Roidmi really threw in their effort. Making the most premium and beautiful looking car charger but with some trick up its sleeves.




On the front, we have a QR Sticker for the app that is used to connect the device and control via bluetooth.


As you take off the sticker, you’ll see 3 components. First is the 2 USB Port which is capable of charging the device at 2.4 A / 5 V. The 3rd component is that dot looking thing you see beside the two USB. That is the microphone. 


To the back, is the metal part where we insert into the cigarette holder for power. 


To the left, you’ll see the beautiful Logo in stealth.


And there.


Here’s what I feel about the Roidmi 2S, it is built beautifully. No doubt about that. It has a premium feeling. When you actually pick it up on your hand, it feels heavy. I kinda like that. The matte finish on the charger is beautiful. Makes it even more sexy. Haha. In terms of performance… I will be testing out really soon.


And that’s about it. This is the First look and the Unboxing of the Roidmi 2S. Feel free to share it with your friends and family or to those who are looking for a product that does its job well. As I am busy this whole week, I’ll be posting my review this Friday. Yep. So, make sure you stay tuned to my social Network. Either my Facebook, Twitter or instagram.


If you have any suggestions or itchy questions you want to ask (other than the price :P), feel free to drop it down in the comments below or even on my social feed.


Well, that’s about it folks. Hope you enjoyed it. And I’ll catch you guys real soon.


Till then,
This is Prithivi Raj / Vesper
Signing off.